Tax Levy Comparison
City, State, Zip
Sale Date (mmddyyyy)
Sale Price $
1. What was the use of the property at the time of the sale?
Single Family Residence
2. Was the sale influenced by any unusual circumstances?
Corrective DeedAgricultural Land
Partial or Undivided Interest
3. Was there an appraisal made on the property?
Yes - enter amount below
4. Did the sale involve a trade or exchange of properties?
5. In your opinion, is the sale price of this property a fair reflection of the market value of this real estate on the sale date?
No - please explain below.
6. Was any personal property (such as furniture, equipment, machinery, livestock, crops, business franchise or inventory, etc.) included in the sale price?
7. Were there any recent changes to the property?
8. How was the property listed?
Real Estate Agent
Word of Mouth
For Sale By Owner
Displayed For Sale Sign
9. Was the sale price of this property affected by the financing?
No, not at all. I paid the asking price.
Yes, I negotiated a price reduction because I could pay cash.
Yes, I paid extra amount to secure an owner-financing arrangement.
10. Were the parties to the transaction related?
Sale between corporate affiliates of the same parent company
Sale between Family Members - Spouse
Sale between Family Members - Parent/Child
Sale between Family Members - Grandparent/Grandchild
Sale between Family Members - Aunt, Uncle/Niece, Nephew
Sale between Family Members - Cousins
Courthouse Annex, 315 S. Calhoun St, Third Floor, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Phone (850) 606-6200 Fax (850) 606-6201
Office Hours: 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday