How can I request data from your office?
Property Appraiser records are available to inspect and/or copy unless they are exempt under Chapter 119, Florida Statutes.
- Website: Many of the property appraiser records are found on our website under our Search tab. This is free to the public.
- Downloads Page: Our most requested bulk data files are available for free on our Downloads page.
- Custom Data Request: You are welcome to submit a Custom Data Request to our office. Please be aware, any request that requires extensive use of information technology, clerical or supervisory resources and copying may incur a fee in accordance with section 119.07, Florida Statutes. An estimate of this fee will be provided before we begin processing your request.
PUBLIC RECORDS CUSTODIAN CONTACT INFORMATION
- Online: The easiest way to submit a data request is by using our online form.
- Visit: 315 S. Calhoun Street, 3rd Floor, behind the Leon County Courthouse, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Mail: Leon County Property Appraiser, Attn: Public Records Custodian, P.O. Box 1750, Tallahassee, FL 32302-1750
- Phone: (850) 606-6200
- Fax: (850) 606-6201